I know my first mouse was a simple two-button, beige, loud clicking monster from days long ago. As time progressed from roller-balls to optical mice, things vastly improved, not only for movement, but no longer was the need to constantly remove hair from the roller ball. While optical sensing was a huge leap in mouse technology, Lasers sure stole the show. Along with all the internal technological advances, the exteriors have also come a long way from the square, beige mouse I had for my Commodore 64.
In steps Cooler Master are throwing their hat into the peripherals market and along with the new Storm line-up offers their best effort at mouse design. They've taken all the best features of mice already on the market and added a few never before seen technologies imbedded into their design. This sounds like a very promising package in my opinion.
Today we are looking at the Storm Sentinel Advance mouse and the CS-M FPS Tactics pad. Cooler Master not only took a leap and entered an unknown market, but they went all the way and made sure that the gaming surface is as accurate as the mouse. Let's get down to business, get some images and do a bit of testing to see just how well Cooler Master did with their new introductions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Advance Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99