Having a look at the card now, we can see that HIS has of course added their own sticker to the card to let us know what brand and model it is. Across the middle we've got a red strip with the fan on the right side where HIS has again added their own sticker.
At the back of the card we have our two vents which have quickly become known as the batman vents which resemble the vents of the front of the original batmobile. I've actually heard a few people say that these don't do anything for airflow, but the numbers we got from the second card when running CrossFire X tends to make us think they're helping the card in some way.
Above these vents we have our two power connectors which come in the form of two 6-Pin PCI Express power connectors. Staying across the top and moving closer to the front we have our two CrossFire connectors which give us the ability to run up to three cards in CrossFire X, which is something we'll be looking at soon enough.
Looking at the front of the card, we have a little vent in the top half of the card. Next to that we have a Dual-Link DVI connector while below that we have another of the same connector. Moving to the left, we have a native HDMI port and next to that we have a DisplayPort connector to finish off the I/O side of things.
As we've mentioned before, the card carries with it the reference clock setup. What this means is the core comes in at 850MHz while the 1GB of GDDR5 comes in at that whopping 4800MHz QDR clock which can be seen below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Arrests conducted in Britain over malware-assisting website
- Multiple University staff injure themselves due to texting and walking
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED