I wish I hadn't been so slow in getting this chassis reviewed. It was a pleasure to work with and for the price I have not seen better offerings yet. LanCool did one hell of a job cramming a ton of modder smart features into this attractive outer package. A well ventilated front allowing a ton of air into the chassis is a great start, All out black paint on all surfaces is a plus. A flood of blue LEDs and fan filters on all the intake fans is another plus. LanCool took extra steps all the way around this chassis to provide a great chassis to those who can't afford the $300 designer enthusiast chassis'.
As I mentioned in the build section, all the components basically fall into place. Lift a lever here, slide whatever in, lock it down and wire it up. How much easier does it get? I liked the fact that the PC-K carries so many of the features of its Lian Li brethren, such as a screw-less GPU locking system, the optical drive screw-less latches, slide in hard drive rack and filters - all a plus in a budget builder's pros and cons list!
The only real mark against the LanCool Dragon Lord PC-K62 was based only on its availability on shelves. With only thirteen e-tailers showing stock, it isn't that hard to get one, but it may be outside of the United States. Other than that, this chassis is a superb example of what I love to see in a wallet conscious design. LanCool offers one of the most "bang for the buck" chassis' that I have reviewed to date and its $119.99 asking price at Newegg exemplifies that fact. I know when it was new I paid quite a bit more for my Antec 900 and it doesn't hold a candle to what this LanCool PC-K62 offers at a lower price point. I highly suggest you put this chassis in your must look at column when cruising for your next mid tower purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD