I wish I hadn't been so slow in getting this chassis reviewed. It was a pleasure to work with and for the price I have not seen better offerings yet. LanCool did one hell of a job cramming a ton of modder smart features into this attractive outer package. A well ventilated front allowing a ton of air into the chassis is a great start, All out black paint on all surfaces is a plus. A flood of blue LEDs and fan filters on all the intake fans is another plus. LanCool took extra steps all the way around this chassis to provide a great chassis to those who can't afford the $300 designer enthusiast chassis'.
As I mentioned in the build section, all the components basically fall into place. Lift a lever here, slide whatever in, lock it down and wire it up. How much easier does it get? I liked the fact that the PC-K carries so many of the features of its Lian Li brethren, such as a screw-less GPU locking system, the optical drive screw-less latches, slide in hard drive rack and filters - all a plus in a budget builder's pros and cons list!
The only real mark against the LanCool Dragon Lord PC-K62 was based only on its availability on shelves. With only thirteen e-tailers showing stock, it isn't that hard to get one, but it may be outside of the United States. Other than that, this chassis is a superb example of what I love to see in a wallet conscious design. LanCool offers one of the most "bang for the buck" chassis' that I have reviewed to date and its $119.99 asking price at Newegg exemplifies that fact. I know when it was new I paid quite a bit more for my Antec 900 and it doesn't hold a candle to what this LanCool PC-K62 offers at a lower price point. I highly suggest you put this chassis in your must look at column when cruising for your next mid tower purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99