Accessories and Documentation
Starting with the largest piece, we have the lock down bar for the PSU. You can, and I advise you do, use the four screws normally used to install a PSU. LanCool makes sure it isn't going to go anywhere during transit. Next is a sheet of padded stickers, which I am unsure of their use, a motherboard speaker, additional wire management and a bag of assorted mounting screws. Just like my PC-B70, the PC-K62 uses thumb-screw style screws for mounting the motherboard, found at the bottom left of the image. And that leaves us with one of the few 3-pin fan adapters that allow the fans to run off of a 4-pin Molex connection.
These aren't really included hardware, but I thought I should show them off anyways. The HDD trays are tool-less. As you can see on the left one, I had lifted the locks over the tabs found under the tray, to allow them to swing up. The inside of these locks has two pins that lock into the screw holes to secure the drive and are locked back into place once it is aligned correctly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni