Accessories and Documentation
Starting with the largest piece, we have the lock down bar for the PSU. You can, and I advise you do, use the four screws normally used to install a PSU. LanCool makes sure it isn't going to go anywhere during transit. Next is a sheet of padded stickers, which I am unsure of their use, a motherboard speaker, additional wire management and a bag of assorted mounting screws. Just like my PC-B70, the PC-K62 uses thumb-screw style screws for mounting the motherboard, found at the bottom left of the image. And that leaves us with one of the few 3-pin fan adapters that allow the fans to run off of a 4-pin Molex connection.
These aren't really included hardware, but I thought I should show them off anyways. The HDD trays are tool-less. As you can see on the left one, I had lifted the locks over the tabs found under the tray, to allow them to swing up. The inside of these locks has two pins that lock into the screw holes to secure the drive and are locked back into place once it is aligned correctly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now