Accessories and Documentation
Starting with the largest piece, we have the lock down bar for the PSU. You can, and I advise you do, use the four screws normally used to install a PSU. LanCool makes sure it isn't going to go anywhere during transit. Next is a sheet of padded stickers, which I am unsure of their use, a motherboard speaker, additional wire management and a bag of assorted mounting screws. Just like my PC-B70, the PC-K62 uses thumb-screw style screws for mounting the motherboard, found at the bottom left of the image. And that leaves us with one of the few 3-pin fan adapters that allow the fans to run off of a 4-pin Molex connection.
These aren't really included hardware, but I thought I should show them off anyways. The HDD trays are tool-less. As you can see on the left one, I had lifted the locks over the tabs found under the tray, to allow them to swing up. The inside of these locks has two pins that lock into the screw holes to secure the drive and are locked back into place once it is aligned correctly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis