Just a flesh wound
Looking at the inside of the cover flap, it's just a bit more marketing on how many different things it can protect.
Inside the pack you get the skin on a peel-off wax paper, cleaning cloth, spray bottle of applicator solution and a $5 USD gift card come squeegee!
Tearing along the perforated side of the pack reveals the application instructions, with all sorts of handy hints on how to get the best fit on your gadget.
Here is my HTC Hero covered by an Invisible Shield skin; notice how it makes it glossy and wet looking. That is a pretty cool side effect of the polymer.
Front view now and if you look closely you can see how the skin is in separate sections to cover all the unique angles of the Hero.
I'm not going to lie; it was a tad tricky applying the skin on this device thanks to the strange curves and angles of the case shape. You have to wet the polymer with a supplied spray that will dissipate leaving your shield nicely stuck down to the gadget.
It's not glued down at all though; you can in fact peel the skin off and re-apply if you think it's gone on squiffy.
Finally here's a short video of me going at the skin with a ball point pen and then a sharp edged screwdriver. The skin is initially scuffed by the contact, but after a quick rub and buff it's back to its shiny unmarred glory!
The only thing that could make this skin better has already been covered by ZAGG too, a lifetime guarantee. As long as you own the device, if your skin becomes damaged and unable to protect the gadget any longer, ZAGG will send you a new one for free!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design