Setup and Installation
Once the headphones themselves are taken out of the box and connected to an empty USB port, there really is not a whole lot left to do.
All that's remaining is to locate the small control centre on your desktop and place the headphones on your head.
Once this has been done, the next step is to set the master volume for the headphones using the in-line volume control.
Given that this system is USB plug and play, it really could not have been any easier. I had them up and running in the time it takes to plug in a USB device - very easy and well done in this department to Razer.
To everyone out there with a lovely sound card waiting to be used with these mighty looking headphones, I'm sorry but it's never going to happen. Razer has gone a very stubborn route here which both boasts about how sure they are in the audio materials and shows clear intent towards ease of use.
The headphones are ready to rock and roll, so let's get them fired up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card