Setup and Installation
Once the headphones themselves are taken out of the box and connected to an empty USB port, there really is not a whole lot left to do.
All that's remaining is to locate the small control centre on your desktop and place the headphones on your head.
Once this has been done, the next step is to set the master volume for the headphones using the in-line volume control.
Given that this system is USB plug and play, it really could not have been any easier. I had them up and running in the time it takes to plug in a USB device - very easy and well done in this department to Razer.
To everyone out there with a lovely sound card waiting to be used with these mighty looking headphones, I'm sorry but it's never going to happen. Razer has gone a very stubborn route here which both boasts about how sure they are in the audio materials and shows clear intent towards ease of use.
The headphones are ready to rock and roll, so let's get them fired up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard supports quad GPUs
- AMD reveals Zen Summit Ridge CPU at Computex
- Asrock Fatal1ty X99 Pro Gaming 17 motherboard aimed at streamers
- Asrock X99 Taichi 'all-round' motherboard comes in at $219
- AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series