Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
One nice touch is the solid travel case provided with this headset, which reminds me of the case provided with the wireless ASUS headset that I tested at the start of the year. The sample I received came with quite an exciting package design, featuring a nicely laid out box made of a good quality cardboard. The top of which is adorned only with; "put sound in its place"
What do we get inside the package? Well, inside the Razer Megalodon package are of course the headphones themselves, along with a separate control station for the headphones.
The high-quality cable the Megalodon come with is nice to see too, it almost reminds me of the cable you might see on a wetsuit or something or the sort.
Next in the package is the product manual, a small catalog of other Razer products and a sticker for your case. Also included are a quick start guide and a certificate of authenticity. Which about the latter; can I say... pales in comparison to the gold bound test report ASUS provided with the Essence STX.
Overall a very impressive packaging scheme, though. It has certainly had a lot of time and effort put into it and intends strongly to be noticed amid other products on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition