Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
One nice touch is the solid travel case provided with this headset, which reminds me of the case provided with the wireless ASUS headset that I tested at the start of the year. The sample I received came with quite an exciting package design, featuring a nicely laid out box made of a good quality cardboard. The top of which is adorned only with; "put sound in its place"
What do we get inside the package? Well, inside the Razer Megalodon package are of course the headphones themselves, along with a separate control station for the headphones.
The high-quality cable the Megalodon come with is nice to see too, it almost reminds me of the cable you might see on a wetsuit or something or the sort.
Next in the package is the product manual, a small catalog of other Razer products and a sticker for your case. Also included are a quick start guide and a certificate of authenticity. Which about the latter; can I say... pales in comparison to the gold bound test report ASUS provided with the Essence STX.
Overall a very impressive packaging scheme, though. It has certainly had a lot of time and effort put into it and intends strongly to be noticed amid other products on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent