As usual Sapphire has given us a lot of information so we know what exactly is going on. Across the top we have the Sapphire logo, a few ATI ones and mention that the card comes with 512MB of GDDR5 memory and across the bottom we have the model name.
In the middle we have a picture of a girl along with all our important information, main features which again include that GDDR5 memory along with other features like a 40nm core, native HDMI along with mention of the cooler and some of the software that is included in the package.
Turning the box over we again have mention of those features. Next to that we have some of the product highlights while across the bottom we have just a few of the awards Sapphire has won over the years (including ours) with again mention of the model at the very bottom.
Looking inside there is the user manual along with a number of CDs, which include the driver disc and CyberLink DVD suite. What else we have included is some ArcSoft software, which includes TotalMedia Theater 3 and Sim HD.
As far as cables go there's barley anything included apart from a molex to 6-pin connector and the only other cable included is a CrossFire bridge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.