Package and Contents
The box for the P55 Deluxe follows similar lines to the X58 Extreme. It still uses that annoying reflective coating that makes it difficult to read (and photograph). Other than the reflective surface the box is pretty clean. ASRock does have the typical graphics that expound upon its features and virtues, but they are all concentrated at the bottom. This helps to prevent the overload effect that you can get from many computer parts packages.
One of the first things that jumps out at you on the front of the box is the SATA 6G sticker. ASRock has included a PCI-e x1 SATA 6G card. We will talk more about this card later in the review.
Another feature is the ability to use the traditional LGA-775 coolers. ASRock has built multiple mounting holes in the board to allow you to use your favourite Socket 775 cooler. This is a pretty cool idea and will help more than a few that are waiting on mounting kits for their current CPUs.
The back of the box is a continuation of the front, but a lot more cluttered. It has the rest of the hard sell we are used to seeing from most motherboard manufacturers.
Inside the box we find a basic compliment of accessories with the only notable item being the SATA 6G card we mentioned above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Interview with Boba Fett from ANHSE, an animation mastermind
- Michael Fassbender compares Assassin's Creed movie with The Matrix
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance