Package and Contents
The box for the P55 Deluxe follows similar lines to the X58 Extreme. It still uses that annoying reflective coating that makes it difficult to read (and photograph). Other than the reflective surface the box is pretty clean. ASRock does have the typical graphics that expound upon its features and virtues, but they are all concentrated at the bottom. This helps to prevent the overload effect that you can get from many computer parts packages.
One of the first things that jumps out at you on the front of the box is the SATA 6G sticker. ASRock has included a PCI-e x1 SATA 6G card. We will talk more about this card later in the review.
Another feature is the ability to use the traditional LGA-775 coolers. ASRock has built multiple mounting holes in the board to allow you to use your favourite Socket 775 cooler. This is a pretty cool idea and will help more than a few that are waiting on mounting kits for their current CPUs.
The back of the box is a continuation of the front, but a lot more cluttered. It has the rest of the hard sell we are used to seeing from most motherboard manufacturers.
Inside the box we find a basic compliment of accessories with the only notable item being the SATA 6G card we mentioned above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99