We spent a lot of time with the ASRock P55 Deluxe. It was our primary motherboard used for all of our Lynnfield testing and then we went back over it again for a fresh round of testing for this review.
It is a very impressive motherboard in terms of performance. There are some layout issues that need to be corrected and the SATA 6G card is not quite the offering it seems on the surface. Still this product managed to convey the dedication that ASRock is showing to the enthusiast.
After the visit by a Taiwanese based ASRock engineer to our lab here in Florida, we feel that ASRock is truly committed to making a better product. The effort involved in sending someone to visually see an issue thousands of miles away and then to discuss what we feel is missing/needed in motherboard design speaks volumes.
Even as an early first run motherboard for a new chipset and CPU, it is a well thought out and manufactured product. It consistently impressed and surprised us in our testing especially in overclocking and it comes loaded with many great features. I am sure that we can push both the Core i5 and Core i7 much higher with better cooling and more time to tweak the settings. So in the end, the ASRock P55 Deluxe is a great performer and one that we can highly recommend.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives