The Build and Finished Product
With everything still out of the way, it was really easy to snap in the rear I/O plate and screw in the Zotac mITX motherboard. As you can see, the front I/O connections get to all the appropriate headers, and if you are to run out of headers, Luxa2 offers a USB 2.0 connection optional end for the front LCD panel's information transmission. I did use SilverStone's low profile cooler, but there was enough room for Intel's retail cooler.
Once the PSU and the hard drive go in and get wired up, things get a bit more cramped. Even though room is limited at this point, I was able to get all of my components in, and run this build for a week or so. With the few ties that Luxa2 includes, I was able to keep the motherboard area open to allow for maximum flow of whatever air seeps into the chassis. The extra lead from the power supply is for the optical drive, which I have yet to install.
One last look at the rear of the chassis, this time completed and ready for power, all we need is an OS and get the software installed. Notice the USB connection coming through the expansion slot.
This is for the LCD's connectivity, as my motherboard headers were all being used for front I/O connectivity.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent