The Build and Finished Product
With everything still out of the way, it was really easy to snap in the rear I/O plate and screw in the Zotac mITX motherboard. As you can see, the front I/O connections get to all the appropriate headers, and if you are to run out of headers, Luxa2 offers a USB 2.0 connection optional end for the front LCD panel's information transmission. I did use SilverStone's low profile cooler, but there was enough room for Intel's retail cooler.
Once the PSU and the hard drive go in and get wired up, things get a bit more cramped. Even though room is limited at this point, I was able to get all of my components in, and run this build for a week or so. With the few ties that Luxa2 includes, I was able to keep the motherboard area open to allow for maximum flow of whatever air seeps into the chassis. The extra lead from the power supply is for the optical drive, which I have yet to install.
One last look at the rear of the chassis, this time completed and ready for power, all we need is an OS and get the software installed. Notice the USB connection coming through the expansion slot.
This is for the LCD's connectivity, as my motherboard headers were all being used for front I/O connectivity.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Carbon lattice material now set for use in high-end microphones
- Aussie telecom Optus offers free Xbox One with Microsoft Lumia order
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis