RaidSonic Icy Box IB-MP305A-B Network Multimedia HD Player Video Review
Tagan is a company who became famous by producing a wide range of high quality power supplies in Europe and other regions around the world. The company has since kind of split up a little and created a range of different divisions, one of them being RaidSonic Technology that is based out of Germany.
We recently got the RaidSonic Icy Box IB-MP305A-B Network Multimedia HD player in for some video review action and we put it through its paces to find out if it's any good and if it's worth your dollars or not.
It is actually a very similar device to the Astone Media Gear AP-100 1080p Media Player that we video reviewed in August as well as the ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 1080p HD Media Player that we also video reviewed last week. All three systems provide video, image and audio playback by means of using the popular Realtek RTD1073 media chipset.
You would think that using the same chipset would make each device very similar. If you did think that, you would be partly correct, as some things are quite similar. However, what's different between each of the media players is the type of output connections you have as well as menu interface and other software based features. This is where the Icy Box jumps out ahead of the pack, in our opinion.
Watch our video review below:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4