The bottom of the chin shows the USB connector and microphone hole. You might be wondering about the odd shaped USB connector and thinking to yourself "Oh god not another proprietary connector", well you are wrong... yes, it comes with a shaped connector from HTC, but you can use a regular mini-USB-b style connector with this one too! Thank god!
Looking closely at the buttons on the chin face, you have a call pickup, home, menu, call end (lock/power options), search and back buttons. Surprisingly this is all you need for the phone - and you find yourself using the home, back and lock buttons most frequently.
On top of the phone the much celebrated inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can finally listen to music on your favorite pair of headphones rather than the proprietary ones.
Moving to the back cover, the five mega pixel lens is recessed behind the protective cover to prevent any scratches. This baby has an autofocus feature, which is a fantastic inclusion with the higher res cameras... unfortunately it takes roughly four seconds from button press to snapshot, which is painfully long! Please! Please! Please! HTC can you sort this out in the next firmware release? Even if it's just an option to turn off autofocus!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now