The bottom of the chin shows the USB connector and microphone hole. You might be wondering about the odd shaped USB connector and thinking to yourself "Oh god not another proprietary connector", well you are wrong... yes, it comes with a shaped connector from HTC, but you can use a regular mini-USB-b style connector with this one too! Thank god!
Looking closely at the buttons on the chin face, you have a call pickup, home, menu, call end (lock/power options), search and back buttons. Surprisingly this is all you need for the phone - and you find yourself using the home, back and lock buttons most frequently.
On top of the phone the much celebrated inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can finally listen to music on your favorite pair of headphones rather than the proprietary ones.
Moving to the back cover, the five mega pixel lens is recessed behind the protective cover to prevent any scratches. This baby has an autofocus feature, which is a fantastic inclusion with the higher res cameras... unfortunately it takes roughly four seconds from button press to snapshot, which is painfully long! Please! Please! Please! HTC can you sort this out in the next firmware release? Even if it's just an option to turn off autofocus!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel