Carbon Fiber is the new chrome.
Forget shiny things; give me the dull finish of dry, pre-preg, and autoclave cured carbon fiber. Carbon fiber has many uses, from 95% of the parts found on Formula One cars to the entire body work of my prized treasure, a Ducati 999R. This stuff is everywhere and many people are drawn to it like bees to honey.
Pens have many uses that go far beyond writing instruments. For a few, a nice pen is the new Rolex. Since cell phones are the new standard for telling time many people have found a new accessory to remind them of their accomplishments.
USB drives are everywhere and everyone has at least a few sitting around. In business showing up to a meeting without a pen or USB thumb drive pretty much makes you look like an unorganized slob.
Active Media Products has managed to merge a writing instrument with a USB thumb drive and wrapped it up in an attractive carbon fiber package. I had to have one!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017