AMD may not have the lead in the CPU market, but that isn't going to discourage them. After all, they have been here before, and recovered - Phenom II could be just the stepping stone for them and for now it's a perfectly acceptable alternative to Intel's Core 2 Duo line of processors. And with a cheaper price tag than that of the Core i7 processors, you can afford a good quality gaming system with AMD.
It's very important to see AMD's partners keep supporting them, and ASRock has done a fantastic job keeping AMD products running out the doors, and the MA3785GHX/128M is a fantastic product.
This beauty comes with not only an integrated graphics processor that has its own dedicated 128MB of memory, so you don't have to use any system memory for graphics rendering. And not only does it support Hybrid CrossFireX with certain ATI based discrete GPU's to help bolster the graphics performance with two GPU's running, as well as saving power when the discrete GPU isn't needed. The board also has a full CrossFireX support using two discrete GPU's and will run two of ATI's dual GPU X2 video cards if required - the only problem is that this board doesn't support full speed CrossFireX.
Overall this board comes out quite well especially in price. On Newegg you can have this board for a record bargain price of around $99.99 USD - that's right full ATX, overclocks come in under $100 USD: ASRock you have a winner here for users looking to build a highly affordable system with pretty decent performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD