Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks - MadOnion
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the Geforce2, ATI Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the world's most used benchmark utilities.
MSI 645E Max2 takes the lead, but not by much.
3DMark2001 SE Build 330
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Here the MSI takes a better lead. With the higher requirements in DX8.1 for memory bandwidth the SiS645DX gives it all.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
CPU-wise, the two boards are identical, but memory-wise the MSI 645E Max2 takes a big leap into the performance pool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 3 [Features]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now