MSI has long been one of the leaders in innovative designs for motherboards in the Taiwan market. MSI's presence in Taiwan and the Asia-Pacific region is vast and plentiful. They have made it their business to find out what you want and to try to bring it to you at an affordable price. MSI has been known as a major AMD Athlon supporter in the past with more boards seem to be appearing for AMD systems everyday.
With Intel's introduction of cheaper Pentium 4 alternative solutions and solutions from SiS and VIA also being available, MSI has branched out into the Pentium 4 realm. They even managed to gain some fame with their Pentium 4 i845 Ultra line of boards. These motherboards supported DDR, USB 2.0, RAID, LAN and hardware audio. This was one of MSI's biggest successes. They have made other Pentium 4 boards before this, but none more popular than this baby.
Now with 533FSB coming to bear and SiS being one of the major Intel endorsed P4 chipset solution providers, MSI has developed the SiS 645E MAX2 Motherboard based on the SiS 645DX chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 3 [Features]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- MSI 645E Max2 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition