One thing that has me playing with the headphone cable constantly is the super soft rubber coating on it. It's strange and bumpy and amazingly never seems to tangle like thinner cords.
Back to the issue of the noise making parts; these cans have been hammered over the last week with an assortment of sounds from my eclectic selection of music.
Rob Dougan always providing some deep bass lines and trilling highs with his semi-orchestral sounds, like something straight out of a film.
The headphones handle the deep bass well, seeming to be engineered to produce a nice rich response while the violin highs are crisp and notable.
To get a bit of flavour for the headphones response I work through a selection of drum and bass like pendulum and prodigy, to rock with the Foo Fighters and Kasabian, and finally to poppy commercial sounds straight from any top 10 radio countdown.
The overall impression of the cans seems to be that they are tailored to reproduce more bass and treble notes than midrange, however the mid is certainly not lacking. I think that these headphones really do what they say on the packaging - they provide excellent gaming quality sound reproduction and prove good for listening to music and movies on your computer and home theatre systems.
The finally word on these gloss red treats is their comfort; you can wear these for hours on end without getting head clamped or sweaty ears. Thanks to an ingenious and well supported headband, and the added ventilation points at the back of the ear cups.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- HTC unveils Link VR headset for the U11
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017