Rock the microphone
What I really love about these headphones is not the sound reproduction, but the sound collection from the uni-directional microphone.
It seems to have the ability to filter out background noises without really trying, there is little more than a rumble really when you are speaking.
This makes for clear and understandable voice conversations with your mates when playing games or chatting to mum on Skype.
The mic unit can clip to you or to your monitor thanks to the inclusion of a little "L" shape bracket and some velcro sticky tabs.
This separation of microphone and volume control unit is liberating, but at the same time awkward, because if you have it attached to the screen and suddenly reach the limit of the cable stretch... well, I guess that why it's attached with velcro!
But there is no real problem with having a separated microphone other than your own clumsiness. The ability to place it anywhere on your person, or not have it attached at all, really makes a difference with these headphones.
Did I mention it comes in four colours? Black, White, Pink and limited edition Red!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio