Rock the microphone
What I really love about these headphones is not the sound reproduction, but the sound collection from the uni-directional microphone.
It seems to have the ability to filter out background noises without really trying, there is little more than a rumble really when you are speaking.
This makes for clear and understandable voice conversations with your mates when playing games or chatting to mum on Skype.
The mic unit can clip to you or to your monitor thanks to the inclusion of a little "L" shape bracket and some velcro sticky tabs.
This separation of microphone and volume control unit is liberating, but at the same time awkward, because if you have it attached to the screen and suddenly reach the limit of the cable stretch... well, I guess that why it's attached with velcro!
But there is no real problem with having a separated microphone other than your own clumsiness. The ability to place it anywhere on your person, or not have it attached at all, really makes a difference with these headphones.
Did I mention it comes in four colours? Black, White, Pink and limited edition Red!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines