Accessories and Documentation
Here is the new hardware that is shipped with the Plus.
Cooler Master has designed an AMD and Intel universal back plate that allows for 775, i5, and i7, as well as all the AMD sockets since 754. The top half of this new kit is made of a "X" bracket. The bracket is adjustable in angle of the legs as well as the one of three positions of the mounting screws in the end. Carrying over from before is the rear mounted nus tans riser screws, that use the included socket.
Lastly, Cooler Master includes a syringe of TIM and four wire fan mounts taped together at the bottom.
The manual and warranty information can be found folded up with the hardware. The Instructions are very well written. I say this due to the new hardware. While it is really easy to use, I looked at the instructions to figure out the finer points, like how to adjust the screws in the end and which position the angles should be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse