Just like the original, the new Hyper 212 Plus is boxed in the bright pink on white packaging. As usual there is a great image on the front of the cooler you are purchasing. One of the last new things Cooler Master incorporates in the 212 Plus is in the compatibility shown at the bottom.
The pink on white continues around the right side. Cooler Master uses most of this panel to display a thorough specifications list.
Spinning the package around to the rear you can see drawings with full dimensions, as well as a few product images displaying some of the features. At the very bottom they list four key features in text that coincide with the photos.
This side of the package is where Cooler Master says that it is a CPU cooler and to visit their site for more info in eighteen different languages.
Once you open the flap at the top of the box, this plastic tray can be slid out. Cooler Master uses this to support the cooler in the center of the package, even taking the extra step to put foam between the fan and the fins to keep one from crushing the other during shipping. This inner tray also provides a well for the hardware to be shipped in, excluding the back-plate which is shipped outside the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 launches June 2, 2017, has season pass
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni