Just like the original, the new Hyper 212 Plus is boxed in the bright pink on white packaging. As usual there is a great image on the front of the cooler you are purchasing. One of the last new things Cooler Master incorporates in the 212 Plus is in the compatibility shown at the bottom.
The pink on white continues around the right side. Cooler Master uses most of this panel to display a thorough specifications list.
Spinning the package around to the rear you can see drawings with full dimensions, as well as a few product images displaying some of the features. At the very bottom they list four key features in text that coincide with the photos.
This side of the package is where Cooler Master says that it is a CPU cooler and to visit their site for more info in eighteen different languages.
Once you open the flap at the top of the box, this plastic tray can be slid out. Cooler Master uses this to support the cooler in the center of the package, even taking the extra step to put foam between the fan and the fins to keep one from crushing the other during shipping. This inner tray also provides a well for the hardware to be shipped in, excluding the back-plate which is shipped outside the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 teased, to be unveiled very soon
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition