Just like the original, the new Hyper 212 Plus is boxed in the bright pink on white packaging. As usual there is a great image on the front of the cooler you are purchasing. One of the last new things Cooler Master incorporates in the 212 Plus is in the compatibility shown at the bottom.
The pink on white continues around the right side. Cooler Master uses most of this panel to display a thorough specifications list.
Spinning the package around to the rear you can see drawings with full dimensions, as well as a few product images displaying some of the features. At the very bottom they list four key features in text that coincide with the photos.
This side of the package is where Cooler Master says that it is a CPU cooler and to visit their site for more info in eighteen different languages.
Once you open the flap at the top of the box, this plastic tray can be slid out. Cooler Master uses this to support the cooler in the center of the package, even taking the extra step to put foam between the fan and the fins to keep one from crushing the other during shipping. This inner tray also provides a well for the hardware to be shipped in, excluding the back-plate which is shipped outside the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD