The PhotoFast G-Monster eSATA V2
The G-Monster eSATA V2 is a little larger than some of the traditional USB sticks and is a monster compared to the Super Talent Pico Series drives. Since the eSATA port is a little larger than USB and these drives have so much more storage space, we are not complaining about an extra inch and a half.
Here we see the drive with the cap off exposing the eSATA port.
On the back PhotoFast has the model and capacity size listed on a sticker.
A mini USB port is located on the other side of the G-Monster eSATA stick. This allows users that do not already have self powered eSATA or you can use the drive as a USB thumb drive if an eSATA port is not available.
The preferred method will always be eSATA and here is a close up shot for users who may not be familiar with the connector just yet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family