Kingwin displays the XT-1264 Heat-pipe Touch Chip cooler in a very flashy yellow and black package. The cut-out in the middle of the top allows for a pretty good peak of what you are buying, if you are lucky enough to shop from a shelf versus a PC.
Kingwin places some close up product images on this side. Again, they show the H.T.C. base, but also a look at the PWM fan included as well as a look at the AMD tool-less mounting.
The rear of the XT-1264 is where the specifications are placed. The bottom right corner gives the first glimpse of the entire cooler.
The last look at the outer packaging is where the compatibility list for the XT-1264 is located.
Sliding the cooler out of the box, I found it was housed in this. The plastic tray underneath supports the cooler during shipping and provides room to house the extra mounting hardware and instructions. The tray half is then covered with another layer of plastic, this time a little less supportive and more of a protective layer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Kingwin XT-1264 Heat-pipe Touch Chip CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio