Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The XT-1264 H.T.C. cooler is comparatively lightweight, coming in on the scale at 467g. Don't let its weight fool you, the XT-1264 packs quite a few tricks up its sleeve to get the job done. Let's start with the name H.T.C.; this simply means that the four 6mm heat-pipes are in direct contact with the chip, or processor. These pipes are surrounded by an aluminum base that incorporates a pre-cooler on the top. Aluminum fins start at the bottom, surrounding the pre-cooler and continuing all the way to the top. There are no exposed heat-pipes protruding from the top. Kingwin has covered this with a stamped riveted on top fin to clean up the look.
Cooling all the specially designed fins is the job of the included 120mm fan. There are no LED's or any special blade designs, just a straight forward black fan designed to do one thing, cool. This is no average slouch of a fan, mind you. This fan is capable of up to 2300 RPM and just over 101 CFM. This fan should be able to get the job done in my mind, but let's wait for the results to tell us what the XT-1264 is capable of as a system.
Universal mounting for both AMD and Intel i7 and LGA775 is a nice addition, making the XT-1264 a nice offering to both sides of the fence. IF you plan to buy one, this should be no problem at all as many e-tailers show current stock of it. With an asking price of 36.99 U.S. Dollars at Newegg, the XT-1264 is very competitively priced, as a lot of coolers are in the $30 to $40 range. Time now for me to get some images to explain all the tricks and strap this to the T.E.C.C and see what Kingwin coolers are all about!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Kingwin XT-1264 Heat-pipe Touch Chip CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller