Package and Contents
When the first Atom based boards hit the market we were told that Intel put alot of restrictions on its partners in terms of what the boards could be packed with and what they could be packed in. The result for GIGABYTE is a very plain grey box that is just over 17cm in length and 17cm in width; the exact size of a Mini-ITX board. There is only the company logo printed in the middle of the box with the board model sticker on the bottom right of the box.
Moving along, we come to the documentation and software. With the limitations Intel has placed on the Atom platforms there is also a limitation on software. Atom boards are designed to work with Windows XP only. Therefore, the software CD that is included only contains Windows XP drivers and software. The user manual included has setup instructions for the board including BIOS and software setups for Windows XP.
The included accessories for this board are extremely light. There is a single SATA data cable along with an IDE cable that can support two standard IDE or ATAPI devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now