Point, Click, Destroy
Now, let's get down and dirty with the software side of things and explore the in-system configuration options.
Downloading and installing the latest driver is always recommended. Once installed, we are presented with the tweaking tools.
The first thing I notice is no fancy flashy GUI for Mionix. THANK GOD! What is wrong with things looking traditional people?! You don't need some work of art GUI to impress us gamers, so long as the options are well tooled and easy to find.
The button options allow you to configure all the standard button choices, as well as double click speed.
Scroll speed is handled easily, either by lines or a page at a time.
Cursor acceleration and speed is easy to adjust, although if you have used a gaming mouse before you will probably not want any acceleration to your mouse.
The DPI adjustments are saved to the mouse itself so that when you unplug and take your mouse along to another machine your special setup will be maintained.
Macros can be assigned to some of the keys which is always useful in games like World of Warcraft. The macro recording process is all spelled out for you on this screen too, so it's easy enough to get right.
And finally an About screen linking to Mionix's website along with their green logo.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni