I love the image on the front of the box; it makes the NAS look tall and mighty. QNAP also chose to put the processor and memory information on the package. At the bottom some of the uses and features are listed as well.
The hardware specifications are listed on the side of the package.
A list of typical usage scenarios are listed on the back of the package.
More information is given on the other side of the package that is targeted for an international audience.
When opening up the package I found a very useful step-by-step guide to getting started.
The inner packaging for the TTS-809 Pro Turbo NAS is well thought out. Here we see that the unit is protected all the way around and the accessories are in a brown box that sits in a recessed area at the top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware Specifications]
- Page 3 [Software Specifications]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The QNAP TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software Basics]
- Page 8 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Backup / Content]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99