Being a 21" CRT, the G520 is no slouch in the size department. With a depth of pretty close to 50cm and weighing in at over 30 kilograms, you are going to need a fairly large and sturdy desk to sit this baby on. Despite its dimensions, the rear of the unit around the cathode ray gun was somewhat less bulky than I expected of a monitor of this size.
The monitor is finished in a two tone gray scheme that will look good on anyone's desk. The front is a lighter gray while the back is the darker blue gray. On the right hand side of the unit there is the four-port USB hub that now comes standard on Sony monitors.
Looking at the rear we can see the dual inputs, both for standard HD15 and the high-end BNC connectors. Most of us will never use the BNC connectors as they are usually reserved for expensive workstation level graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives