Being a 21" CRT, the G520 is no slouch in the size department. With a depth of pretty close to 50cm and weighing in at over 30 kilograms, you are going to need a fairly large and sturdy desk to sit this baby on. Despite its dimensions, the rear of the unit around the cathode ray gun was somewhat less bulky than I expected of a monitor of this size.
The monitor is finished in a two tone gray scheme that will look good on anyone's desk. The front is a lighter gray while the back is the darker blue gray. On the right hand side of the unit there is the four-port USB hub that now comes standard on Sony monitors.
Looking at the rear we can see the dual inputs, both for standard HD15 and the high-end BNC connectors. Most of us will never use the BNC connectors as they are usually reserved for expensive workstation level graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream