- 21" FD Trinitron CRT (19.8" Viewable Image)
- Southern hemisphere picture tube
- Compact, low-rise, Ice Grey/Blue Grey color cabinet and stand
- 0.24mm aperture grille
- Digital multi-scan technology supporting up to 2048x1536@60Hz
- 29 preset resolutions for PC and Mac
- On-screen menu control
- 4 color adjustment modes
- 3 preset picture modes
- Powered USB 1.1 hub in stand (1 upstream, 4 downstream)
- Dual switchable inputs (15 pin mini D-sub, BNC x 5)
- High contrast AR (anti-reflective) screen coating
In the box, you get a manual, HD15 cable, USB A-B cable (for the hub) and a power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Complaints to FCC over data caps rose nearly tenfold in 2015
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched