Inside the SilverStone SG04B SFF Case
At first glance things seem a bit tight and I'm left wondering how everything I want to go in there fits. The bottom "rack" removes easily with a few screws and gives a lot more access to install all my parts.
With the floppy drive, power supply support combo piece removed, you can get a better idea of the room inside the SG04. This chassis supports mATX motherboards and comes with heaps of power switch and front I/O wiring to get the job handled easily.
Inside of the front panel, the power and power LED wires are on the left. The adjustable 120mm fan with fan guard is placed in the center, with the front I/O and fan wires on the right. At the very top is the Solo 5.25" drive bay for your choice of optical drive.
Carefully looking over the chassis and reading the included instructions a few times, I was finally able to get the front to open up for me. Opening these allows the placement of the optical drive to happen and to gain access to the fan and dust cover. Speaking of which, all those holes in the edges means you can unscrew the fan and place it anywhere you like, so long as it fits. Along those lines, the front opens to allow a 10.5" card to slide in for installation. The length of my GPU of choice meant I had to move the fan for clearance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset