Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SG04 SFF chassis comes in with measurements of 7.9"wide, by 14.2" tall, by 13.6" deep; quite small! When empty, the SG04's aluminum outer shell and SECC steel inner chassis weighs in at 10.5 pounds. This chassis supports mATX only and up to four various types of drives. There is room for one optical drive and one floppy drive externally. Two 3.5" internal hard drive bays are part of the floor. The hidden front I/O consists of the usual suspects. There are two USB 2.0 connections, one IEEE 1394 connection and of course the microphone and audio 3.5mm jacks.
SilverStone uses only one fan to cool the SG04 when it ships to your door. This 1200 RPM 120mm fan is screwed to a dust filter that allows for multiple positioning of said fan for optimum airflow and so it can get out of the way of 10.5" graphics cards. There is also an optional FX121 Crossflow fan that can be added if desired. SilverStone also recommends some products to help with the build process to thwart off any height restrictions, such as the 82mm one for the CPU cooler. Take a look, it's time well spent.
Doing the usual Google search, it shows that the SG04B version we are seeing here today can be found at about fifteen various e-tailers. The SG04 from SilverStone can be found at Newegg for $149.98, plus shipping, which comes out to just about $166 USD to get one to your home. I'm not sold yet on the pricing, but availability isn't an issue if a SFF build is in your future. Time now for me to get some images, work with the SG04 a bit and see just how much horsepower I can fit inside this SFF chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis