Small form factor cases seem to be making a rise in the market lately. It's sort of reminiscent of "sleepers" in the street racing scene. This is where you take an average car, usually paint it in black primer, and strip it of all non essential parts. The biggest part of a "sleeper" is what's under the hood. Pulling up to a Chevette at a light, you wouldn't expect it to have 350 cubic inches of motor, but you sure know it when he rockets away at the green light.
SilverStone has done exactly this, in my opinion, just with a computer chassis. They took a SFF chassis, simplified the outside and removed or hid all non-essential items. Keeping with my "sleeper" analogy, SilverStone leaves enough room for some monster horsepower to be dropped into this chassis as well, making what appears to be a simple gaming rig at a LAN event, to possibly be one of the most powerful rigs on the table.
Today we are looking at the SG04B, one of many in the Sugo series of chassis' built by SilverStone. These compact SFF cases are small in size, some being more sleek and sexy than others, but all suit a specific need. Through discussions with SilverStone, they had sent me a chassis to meet my build specs, to ensure proper fit. With the previous samples I have received being both quality and attractive, I am eager to see just how well this all comes together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand