The IN WIN X-Fighter Mid-Tower Case
Using a mix of shiny and matte finishes and angles does give the X-Fighter a unique look. The silver bits next to the optical drive bays which are vented and backed by an "X" in the plastic mold add a bit of flash. The silver at the bottom evens out the look on the sides, but in the middle it accents the intake for the front 120mm fan. Keeping the angular idea, get a look at the feet. They are sturdy and tall, raising the case quite a bit off the table top. The power button isn't exactly hidden; it's the strip in the middle marked "power". The reset button is completely hidden from view and can be found on the opposite side of the shiny black plastic.
On the left side IN WIN continued the angles and textures, but the side gets a bold splash of red on the panel's venting. To the left of the red highlight is sort of a cowl induction for your CPU cooler. It is vented and uses pieces mounted to the interior to get a fresh supply of cool air directly to the cooler. The left side of the panel says "open" in two separate locations. These point out the clips that lift to release the panel and allow it to slide back and be removed.
The opposing panel shares the same clips to lock the panel in place, but overall this side is much simpler in design. The panel does offer a finger hold to help slide the panel. This comes in handy as the panels do fit tightly and require a bit of force to get open and closed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis