The IN WIN X-Fighter Mid-Tower Case
Using a mix of shiny and matte finishes and angles does give the X-Fighter a unique look. The silver bits next to the optical drive bays which are vented and backed by an "X" in the plastic mold add a bit of flash. The silver at the bottom evens out the look on the sides, but in the middle it accents the intake for the front 120mm fan. Keeping the angular idea, get a look at the feet. They are sturdy and tall, raising the case quite a bit off the table top. The power button isn't exactly hidden; it's the strip in the middle marked "power". The reset button is completely hidden from view and can be found on the opposite side of the shiny black plastic.
On the left side IN WIN continued the angles and textures, but the side gets a bold splash of red on the panel's venting. To the left of the red highlight is sort of a cowl induction for your CPU cooler. It is vented and uses pieces mounted to the interior to get a fresh supply of cool air directly to the cooler. The left side of the panel says "open" in two separate locations. These point out the clips that lift to release the panel and allow it to slide back and be removed.
The opposing panel shares the same clips to lock the panel in place, but overall this side is much simpler in design. The panel does offer a finger hold to help slide the panel. This comes in handy as the panels do fit tightly and require a bit of force to get open and closed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni