Keeping with the Star Wars theme, the X-Fighter is displayed on top of a space scene, stars, planet and a spaceship included.
On this side IN WIN uses the space to show off four of the external features of the X-Fighter chassis. These are the LED light bar in the power switch, the incorporated airflow design in the door panel, the unusual feet and lastly the easy access to the front I/O panel.
On the back side of the package we get our first look at the interior of the X-Fighter along with a few bubbles with interior features highlighted. The interior features a slide and store compartment that holds all your drive rails for screw-less installation. The other two highlight the removable fans.
Spinning the box around one more time reveals the specifications of the X-Fighter above a bunch of icons that show compatibility and features.
Once all the pretty cardboard is removed, IN WIN uses layers of thin foam glued together that is cut to fit the X-Fighter to secure your purchase during shipping. Underneath all the layers of foam is the typical plastic bag surrounding the case. Both did well to allow my X-Fighter to arrive in flawless condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform