Kingston has developed an attractive dual layer box for their V Series drives. On the front you are able to find nearly all of the product details other than specifications.
The box contents and specifications are listed on the back of the package.
The drive is packaged well with lots of room from the outer box to the drive inside.
Here we see the accessory package that comes with the notebook bundle.
The drive carrier is quite small and an item that you should get many years of use out of. After you pull your old drive you can put it in the carrier and use it for backing up your notebook.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter