Prolimatech puts the Megahalems in a black box with a light blue top band where they place their nameplate. An all white drawing of the Megahalems centres the front of the package just above the Megahalems name and compatibility.
This side shows the compatibility again, but this time in five languages, so there is less confusion.
Prolimatech keeps it simple on the back. They advise you to look at their site for any questions on installation or compatibility issues.
A small specifications chart flanks the left side. This is enough to sort out most questions about size requirements inside your chassis of choice. Notice it also says "recommended fan". The Megahalems ships without a fan in the package. Plan ahead to order one or use one you have on hand, if it meets or exceeds the recommendation.
Once I open up the black and blue outer package, I saw this plain brown cardboard inner box coved with the bit of foam and instruction pamphlet on the right. The cooler itself is wrapped in bubble wrap before it is set into place and to keep things from banging around during shipping the hardware is contained below the cooler in a separate compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines