Prolimatech puts the Megahalems in a black box with a light blue top band where they place their nameplate. An all white drawing of the Megahalems centres the front of the package just above the Megahalems name and compatibility.
This side shows the compatibility again, but this time in five languages, so there is less confusion.
Prolimatech keeps it simple on the back. They advise you to look at their site for any questions on installation or compatibility issues.
A small specifications chart flanks the left side. This is enough to sort out most questions about size requirements inside your chassis of choice. Notice it also says "recommended fan". The Megahalems ships without a fan in the package. Plan ahead to order one or use one you have on hand, if it meets or exceeds the recommendation.
Once I open up the black and blue outer package, I saw this plain brown cardboard inner box coved with the bit of foam and instruction pamphlet on the right. The cooler itself is wrapped in bubble wrap before it is set into place and to keep things from banging around during shipping the hardware is contained below the cooler in a separate compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio