Prolimatech puts the Megahalems in a black box with a light blue top band where they place their nameplate. An all white drawing of the Megahalems centres the front of the package just above the Megahalems name and compatibility.
This side shows the compatibility again, but this time in five languages, so there is less confusion.
Prolimatech keeps it simple on the back. They advise you to look at their site for any questions on installation or compatibility issues.
A small specifications chart flanks the left side. This is enough to sort out most questions about size requirements inside your chassis of choice. Notice it also says "recommended fan". The Megahalems ships without a fan in the package. Plan ahead to order one or use one you have on hand, if it meets or exceeds the recommendation.
Once I open up the black and blue outer package, I saw this plain brown cardboard inner box coved with the bit of foam and instruction pamphlet on the right. The cooler itself is wrapped in bubble wrap before it is set into place and to keep things from banging around during shipping the hardware is contained below the cooler in a separate compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio