Real-World D3D Benchmarks
Max Payne is a new generation DirectX 7/8 game which is based on Hardware T&L advancements as well as many other features of the Intel Pentium 4 and Athlon XP.
This is definitely the C3's weak point. Not only the C3, but the chipset itself. Intense 3D gaming on the C3 is a definite must not, as the frame rate at even 640x480 is well below playable levels. Even with the Celeron, the PLE133 doesn't really generate the best playing experience, though it is possible.
We couldn't include Aquanox because for some reason the system would not run Aquanox on the PLE133 chipset. Every time we tried to load the program, the system would plain freeze.
DroneZmark is based on the popular DroneZ game. DroneZmark includes the DroneZ engine and a looping demo to test those 3D subsystems
What can we say... Not playable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99