Real-World D3D Benchmarks
Max Payne is a new generation DirectX 7/8 game which is based on Hardware T&L advancements as well as many other features of the Intel Pentium 4 and Athlon XP.
This is definitely the C3's weak point. Not only the C3, but the chipset itself. Intense 3D gaming on the C3 is a definite must not, as the frame rate at even 640x480 is well below playable levels. Even with the Celeron, the PLE133 doesn't really generate the best playing experience, though it is possible.
We couldn't include Aquanox because for some reason the system would not run Aquanox on the PLE133 chipset. Every time we tried to load the program, the system would plain freeze.
DroneZmark is based on the popular DroneZ game. DroneZmark includes the DroneZ engine and a looping demo to test those 3D subsystems
What can we say... Not playable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court