Processor: VIA C3 1.0GHz
Memory: 1x 256MB PC166 Kingmax
Video Card: Onboard Trident Blade (8MB shared Memory)
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2002, 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, Quake III Arena, Aquanox, SysMark 2002, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II, Winstone 2001.
Synthetic System Benchmarks
SiSoft Sandra 2002
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. Our three major tests that we use from the Sandra line are CPU Raw Performance Mark, Multimedia Benchmark and Memory Bandwidth tests. While these tests are Synthetic, they do give an idea of the starting expectations of the system.
Here we see that the VIA C3 is no performance king. VIA has based the C3 around very light business applications, so in these tests you see very slow 3D performance testing, which we will put to the test later on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications