The Vizo Arius II ARS-250 Dual 2.5" SATA Drive Bay
Here is our first look at the Vizo Arius II. The two tabs on the left side are the buttons that you push to the side to open the doors. On the right Vizo placed two LEDs that show HDD activity.
On the side we found that the drive bay has all of the required mounting points and they are exactly the same ones that we used to see on floppy drives.
The back of the drive bay is where all of the action takes place. Once thing to keep in mind is that you need to use the included power cables to get full use of the carrier. Other than that it is just like hooking up a standard hard drive to your SATA data cables.
The bottom of the drive bay does not have any mounting points. Floppy drives have four screw holes underneath, but most cases do not mount drives in this matter any longer.
When you open the bay door an ejector arm pushes the drive out of the carrier making swapping drives very easy.
Here we see a Corsair P64 installed in the Arius II.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017