The Vizo Arius II ARS-250 Dual 2.5" SATA Drive Bay
Here is our first look at the Vizo Arius II. The two tabs on the left side are the buttons that you push to the side to open the doors. On the right Vizo placed two LEDs that show HDD activity.
On the side we found that the drive bay has all of the required mounting points and they are exactly the same ones that we used to see on floppy drives.
The back of the drive bay is where all of the action takes place. Once thing to keep in mind is that you need to use the included power cables to get full use of the carrier. Other than that it is just like hooking up a standard hard drive to your SATA data cables.
The bottom of the drive bay does not have any mounting points. Floppy drives have four screw holes underneath, but most cases do not mount drives in this matter any longer.
When you open the bay door an ejector arm pushes the drive out of the carrier making swapping drives very easy.
Here we see a Corsair P64 installed in the Arius II.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives