The Vizo Arius II ARS-250 Dual 2.5" SATA Drive Bay
Here is our first look at the Vizo Arius II. The two tabs on the left side are the buttons that you push to the side to open the doors. On the right Vizo placed two LEDs that show HDD activity.
On the side we found that the drive bay has all of the required mounting points and they are exactly the same ones that we used to see on floppy drives.
The back of the drive bay is where all of the action takes place. Once thing to keep in mind is that you need to use the included power cables to get full use of the carrier. Other than that it is just like hooking up a standard hard drive to your SATA data cables.
The bottom of the drive bay does not have any mounting points. Floppy drives have four screw holes underneath, but most cases do not mount drives in this matter any longer.
When you open the bay door an ejector arm pushes the drive out of the carrier making swapping drives very easy.
Here we see a Corsair P64 installed in the Arius II.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched