Package and Contents
Let's first take a look at the packaging that the X58 Extreme ships in. Right away I have a complaint; I simply do not like the reflective surfaces that companies are putting on their packaging. Not only does it make it a pain to photograph, but it makes it a pain to actually read what is on the box as well. Still, after being annoyed by the reflective coating on the box, you will be able to tell that the X58 Extreme has a few interesting features.
The top of the box shows the usual CPU support logos and has the addition of a Windows 7 ready logo. Down at the bottom we find information about the power regulation on the board. The X58 sports an 8-Phase power set up (listed as V8 on the box). You also get powered E-SATA as well as SLI and Crossfire (something that is pretty much standard on the X58).
The back of the box has the usual jumble of images bragging about the features available on the board.
Inside ASRock has provided enough to get you going. There are the usual four SATA cables, two Molex to SATA adapters, a floppy and PATA cable, SLI bridge (single) manual, driver CD and I/O port shield.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives