Packaging and Content
As with most things labelled "Extreme", they tend to all come with black packaging and GELID is no exception. Using the black insert really highlights the bright yellow/green colouration of the syringe of compound and the moniker on the handle of the included spreader. Just like the GC-2, GELID sent early samples to be reviewed so they could add the awards to the front of the packaging. Sad to say, this time it wasn't our award pasted there.
On the flip side of the insert there is GELID's own statement of the GC-Extreme followed by excerpts from the three sites that gave each award. Also included is the temperature comparison chart from one site using Intel's stock cooler to test with.
Carefully cutting through the plastic package, you can release the compound and spreader really easy. There is a very similar theme with the labeling of the GC-Extreme to the GC-2, just the color of the label and of course the names are different. The spreader has a different look to the previous one supplied with the GC-2; it doesn't help it spread any better, but I thought it was worth a mention.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Top 15 Presidents Day Kaby Lake laptop deals for 2017
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league