Packaging and Content
As with most things labelled "Extreme", they tend to all come with black packaging and GELID is no exception. Using the black insert really highlights the bright yellow/green colouration of the syringe of compound and the moniker on the handle of the included spreader. Just like the GC-2, GELID sent early samples to be reviewed so they could add the awards to the front of the packaging. Sad to say, this time it wasn't our award pasted there.
On the flip side of the insert there is GELID's own statement of the GC-Extreme followed by excerpts from the three sites that gave each award. Also included is the temperature comparison chart from one site using Intel's stock cooler to test with.
Carefully cutting through the plastic package, you can release the compound and spreader really easy. There is a very similar theme with the labeling of the GC-Extreme to the GC-2, just the color of the label and of course the names are different. The spreader has a different look to the previous one supplied with the GC-2; it doesn't help it spread any better, but I thought it was worth a mention.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20