Just not too long ago I tested another sample from GELID Solutions, their GC-2 thermal compound. Test results showed that the GC-2 is quite the contender for your hard earned dollar. Talking with my GELID representative, I was assured that I should really look at their newest sample if I liked the GC-2, as results were coming in showing even better results. This in itself made me eager to get a layer in the T.E.C.C. and see just what all the talk is about.
I received a bit of a heads up on its performance potential; I assume this new compound is a bit different than the GC-2. I mean, they have to have changed something to make this submission perform, from what I was told, much better. I plan to point out the similarities and differences that would persuade you to this new sample over an already tested top competitor.
Today we are looking at the GC-Extreme from GELID Solutions. Many sites have gotten their hands on this compound and the numbers that I have seen were outstanding. I don't doubt that any of those sites got the numbers they reported, but I do have some doubts on how controlled their methods of testing are. So, let's get to the task at hand and see if I can achieve similar results to what others are showing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers