Just not too long ago I tested another sample from GELID Solutions, their GC-2 thermal compound. Test results showed that the GC-2 is quite the contender for your hard earned dollar. Talking with my GELID representative, I was assured that I should really look at their newest sample if I liked the GC-2, as results were coming in showing even better results. This in itself made me eager to get a layer in the T.E.C.C. and see just what all the talk is about.
I received a bit of a heads up on its performance potential; I assume this new compound is a bit different than the GC-2. I mean, they have to have changed something to make this submission perform, from what I was told, much better. I plan to point out the similarities and differences that would persuade you to this new sample over an already tested top competitor.
Today we are looking at the GC-Extreme from GELID Solutions. Many sites have gotten their hands on this compound and the numbers that I have seen were outstanding. I don't doubt that any of those sites got the numbers they reported, but I do have some doubts on how controlled their methods of testing are. So, let's get to the task at hand and see if I can achieve similar results to what others are showing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league