Now we are getting into the benchmarks for the Aspire One D250. I will be using the normal netbook suite for this review including our battery life test using Battery Eater Pro along with our audio and video encoding tests.
The benchmarks for the D250 look very much like the benchmarks for the other netbooks I have tested, check them out below.
Battery Eater Pro
The first benchmark up for the D250 is Battery Eater Pro. As always, keep in mind that this is a synthetic test that allows for easy comparison, but real world results will vary. The paltry 3-cell battery in the D250 was no match for the larger batteries in most of the other netbooks and notebooks I have tested. Check out the image below for the full results.
Version and / or Patch Used: 7.1.1
Developer Homepage: http://www.apple.com
Product Homepage: http://www.apple.com/itunes
Next up is our iTunes encoding test where I take a 12-track Stone Temple Pilots album and encode the files from MP3 to AAC and time the process with a stopwatch. Keep in mind that some of the early reviews used a different album and the image below is marked if the tests used were different.
Version and / or Patch Used: 9
Developer Homepage: http://www.microsoft.com
Next up is our movie encoding test where I take the 1080p Wonder of Flight video and encode it to a DVD quality video suitable for streaming. Some of the machines in the chart below used a different test video, so be sure and look at the notations beside some machines before comparing results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives