Netbooks are very hot right now because of the poor economy and the hottest netbook of them all is the Acer Aspire One. Acer has several Aspire One machines and today we are going to toss the Aspire One D250 netbook onto the test bench and see what it is made of.
Just about every computer maker and a few companies that don't traditionally make computers are in the netbook market. The caveat to all the netbooks available to consumers today is that they are all virtually identical and many of them are the exact same machines with different brands attached.
Today we are going to look at one of the latest Acer Aspire One Netbooks -- the D250. This machine sports a 10.1-inch LED backlit screen and much more, so if you rare in the market for a netbook, you are in luck. If you have wondered what exactly makes the Aspire One line so popular, this will be the review for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives