Once you turn the system on you are greeted with a load screen that takes around a minute and a half to complete.
Audio / Video Setup Page
Network Share is where you add folders that you would like to share across your network.
DVD and Audio CD setting page
The Maintenance page is where you can update the firmware to the system. This can be done automatically through the internet in two easy steps.
Given all of the features of the RaidSonic Icy Box Network Media Player the setup is surprisingly easy. Many setting can are set to AUTO from the factory and the system will detect your maximum video display size and audio settings when connected to HDMI.
The network settings are automatically pulled from your router as well. Just like everything else, you can go in and manually set your system up but for the most part the system will set everything for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The RaidSonic Icy Box IC-MP309HW-B Media Player]
- Page 5 [Test System]
- Page 6 [Setup]
- Page 7 [Menu System]
- Page 8 [Local Content]
- Page 9 [Audio and Video Quality]
- Page 10 [NAS Performance and Remote]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software