Once you turn the system on you are greeted with a load screen that takes around a minute and a half to complete.
Audio / Video Setup Page
Network Share is where you add folders that you would like to share across your network.
DVD and Audio CD setting page
The Maintenance page is where you can update the firmware to the system. This can be done automatically through the internet in two easy steps.
Given all of the features of the RaidSonic Icy Box Network Media Player the setup is surprisingly easy. Many setting can are set to AUTO from the factory and the system will detect your maximum video display size and audio settings when connected to HDMI.
The network settings are automatically pulled from your router as well. Just like everything else, you can go in and manually set your system up but for the most part the system will set everything for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The RaidSonic Icy Box IC-MP309HW-B Media Player]
- Page 5 [Test System]
- Page 6 [Setup]
- Page 7 [Menu System]
- Page 8 [Local Content]
- Page 9 [Audio and Video Quality]
- Page 10 [NAS Performance and Remote]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design