Accessories and Documentation
Cooler Master includes everything you will need to get the Sileo 500 up and running. At the left is a bag with extra risers, screws, wire management goodies and miscellaneous do dads. Centred is the power supply power cord and the six side mounting hard drive rails that slide into the lowest cage. On the right is two bags; the top one is the risers needed to get underway and the bottom bag includes the motherboard screws and the optical drive screws for the backside of this chassis.
I wanted to showcase a couple things I found in the mounting hardware. First are the motherboard risers. The ones positioned north and south are the typical risers found in any chassis build, but the ones running east and west are adapted to hold the motherboard in place on two risers. This allows for easier installation as the holes always stay aligned. If used in opposing corners, these two risers can almost hold the board in place by themselves, not that I am suggesting you should. Then there is the fan mounting mechanisms. These are a two piece system where the outer sleeve is slid through the case and the fan until it protrudes from the other side. Once the sleeve is in position, just slide the pin all the way in and the four tabs then securely, and without vibration, hold the fan in place.
Inside of their own separate bags are both the build guide and the warranty and product information for the power supply. The build guide is pretty basic, but it does show what you need to accomplish building the chassis, including a pretty thorough schematic for the wiring.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family