Accessories and Documentation
Cooler Master includes everything you will need to get the Sileo 500 up and running. At the left is a bag with extra risers, screws, wire management goodies and miscellaneous do dads. Centred is the power supply power cord and the six side mounting hard drive rails that slide into the lowest cage. On the right is two bags; the top one is the risers needed to get underway and the bottom bag includes the motherboard screws and the optical drive screws for the backside of this chassis.
I wanted to showcase a couple things I found in the mounting hardware. First are the motherboard risers. The ones positioned north and south are the typical risers found in any chassis build, but the ones running east and west are adapted to hold the motherboard in place on two risers. This allows for easier installation as the holes always stay aligned. If used in opposing corners, these two risers can almost hold the board in place by themselves, not that I am suggesting you should. Then there is the fan mounting mechanisms. These are a two piece system where the outer sleeve is slid through the case and the fan until it protrudes from the other side. Once the sleeve is in position, just slide the pin all the way in and the four tabs then securely, and without vibration, hold the fan in place.
Inside of their own separate bags are both the build guide and the warranty and product information for the power supply. The build guide is pretty basic, but it does show what you need to accomplish building the chassis, including a pretty thorough schematic for the wiring.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017