The Crucial M225 SSD
Here is our first glance at the M225. On the bottom of the drive you will find a label with the serial and model number. The drive has reinforced areas where you screw the drive into a carrier.
The top of the drive is made of aluminum and is void of labels.
The power and data connectors are located where they should be. The M225 does not have a jumper for updating firmware.
On the side we see that the drive also has the mounting holes just like standard platter 2.5 inch form factor drives.
Crucial has a very informative manual that shows how to swap drives in many notebook models.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- Nintendo Switch pre-order priced at AUD$999 in Australia
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package