The SteelSeries Siberia Red is a fantastic product that is built out of strong rugged materials along with a very competent design. And best of all, these headphones simply sound fantastic out of the box.
And did I mention they are virtually weightless on your head after using them for a long gaming session or music, games and movies? - This is an issue with many other gaming headphones, but not with these.
However, nothing is perfect and the low-end of the Siberias is simply not going to suit everyone, but that's life. Personally I think the 'slimish' low-end suits the overall tone of the product. But some won't; inevitably.
Overall, I'm very impressed with the Siberias and feel that SteelSeries' asking price of around 60 U.S. Dollars for this headset is well warranted indeed; yet another big plus which makes them worthy of the Editors Choice Award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications