Setup and Installation
Once the headphones themselves are taken out of the box and connected to their extension cable, there really is not a whole lot left to do.
All that's remaining is to match your sound card or other audio source you're using to the stereo mini-jack connection provided with the headphones.
Secondly, if applicable, connect the other remaining cable to your microphone connection on your sound card.
Once this has been done the next step is to set the master volume for the headphones using their in-line volume control.
When you boot up into your sound card drivers, I would also recommend setting them to 'headphone' in most cases, as your sound card will be able to 'pre-set' itself to perform best when it's told the device to which the audio is being sent out to.
Now that the headphones have been connected successfully to your audio device and you have told your device that they're headphones rather than speakers, it's a case of finding some great material to start putting them through their paces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives