Setup and Installation
Once the headphones themselves are taken out of the box and connected to their extension cable, there really is not a whole lot left to do.
All that's remaining is to match your sound card or other audio source you're using to the stereo mini-jack connection provided with the headphones.
Secondly, if applicable, connect the other remaining cable to your microphone connection on your sound card.
Once this has been done the next step is to set the master volume for the headphones using their in-line volume control.
When you boot up into your sound card drivers, I would also recommend setting them to 'headphone' in most cases, as your sound card will be able to 'pre-set' itself to perform best when it's told the device to which the audio is being sent out to.
Now that the headphones have been connected successfully to your audio device and you have told your device that they're headphones rather than speakers, it's a case of finding some great material to start putting them through their paces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Asus Driver issues?
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick