Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Frequency response: 18 - 28.000 Hz
Impedance: 40 Ohm
SPL@1kHz, 1V RMS: 99 - 104 dB
Cable length: 1,0 m + 1,8 m = 2,8 m / 9,2 ft.
Jack: 3.5 mm (6.3 mm converter included)
Frequency response: 80 - 15.000 Hz
Impedance: 2K Ohm
Pick-up pattern: Uni-directional
Sensitivity (1V/P@1 kHz) -38 dB
On closer examination we can see that the Siberia Red has been provided with a frequency response figure of 18Hz-28,000Hz which is very good indeed, meaning in short that these headphones should pack some acoustic punch.
Sound pressure levels generated are given at a healthy 99-104db at 1 KHz which will be ample for generating more than enough gain to satisfy most users I would say.
Now, with the microphone side of things frequency response is given at 80Hz-15,000Hz which is plenty for a microphone intended for the uses that this one is.
The microphone pick-up pattern which is the way in which the diaphragm picks up sound is given as uni-directional, which means that it picks up sound from one direction only, as opposed for example to an omni-directional microphone which picks up sound from 360 degrees all around.
From a technical standpoint there is not a great deal more to discuss here and from the looks of the figures given and the overall design and feel of the product, things look good so far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD