Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Frequency response: 18 - 28.000 Hz
Impedance: 40 Ohm
SPL@1kHz, 1V RMS: 99 - 104 dB
Cable length: 1,0 m + 1,8 m = 2,8 m / 9,2 ft.
Jack: 3.5 mm (6.3 mm converter included)
Frequency response: 80 - 15.000 Hz
Impedance: 2K Ohm
Pick-up pattern: Uni-directional
Sensitivity (1V/P@1 kHz) -38 dB
On closer examination we can see that the Siberia Red has been provided with a frequency response figure of 18Hz-28,000Hz which is very good indeed, meaning in short that these headphones should pack some acoustic punch.
Sound pressure levels generated are given at a healthy 99-104db at 1 KHz which will be ample for generating more than enough gain to satisfy most users I would say.
Now, with the microphone side of things frequency response is given at 80Hz-15,000Hz which is plenty for a microphone intended for the uses that this one is.
The microphone pick-up pattern which is the way in which the diaphragm picks up sound is given as uni-directional, which means that it picks up sound from one direction only, as opposed for example to an omni-directional microphone which picks up sound from 360 degrees all around.
From a technical standpoint there is not a great deal more to discuss here and from the looks of the figures given and the overall design and feel of the product, things look good so far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines